Days until Camp 2013: 33
Welcome to The Camp Avoda web site, which will allow you to experience Camp Avoda’s 86 year history of brotherhood, leadership, spirit, and tradition on-line. The site has information for new camper families, existing campers and their families, staff, alumni and friends of Camp Avoda.
Established in 1927, Camp Avoda provides a safe, enriching summer camp experience for Jewish boys ages 7-15. With more than 80 successful camping seasons, we are proud of our strong track-record in fulfilling the mission of our founding fathers and in enabling boys to learn, share, and grow while acquiring lifelong skills and friendships.
Located on Lake Tispaquin, Avoda is intimate, woodsy, and fun—a rustic oasis nestled among the pines of southeastern Massachusetts. Camp Avoda is a nonprofit camp operated by an independent volunteer board of directors and maintains accreditation by the American Camp Association (ACA).
- Residential camp for Jewish boys from 7-15
- Located in Middleboro, Massachusetts; on the shores of Lake Tispaquin (45 minutes south of Boston, MA)
- 2, 3.5, 4, and 7.5 Week Sessions
- Land and water sports, weekly field trips, arts and crafts, video, photography, woodshop, challenge courses, and more!
- 4:1 camper-counselor ratio
The Foundation for Jewish Camp believes that Jewish Summer Camps are one of the leading factors in furthering and maintaining Jewish identity as children grow up and become adults. To that end, simply by sending your son to Avoda for the first time, we will help you receive $1000 off tuition.
Visit www.onehappycamper.org for more information.